Rarely do you find a top professional to work for you with the honesty, straight talk, knowledge, dedication, energy and negotiating skills of Jackie Allen!
Starting in Real Estate in 1980, Jackie has sales over $100 Million and has won every award, from Rookie of the Year, and Realtor of the Year, to Distinguished Sales Associate for the state. Jackie's achievements also include:
- Top 1% of All Realtors Nationwide
- Who's Who in Residential Real Estate in North America
- Over $100 Million in Real Estate Sold and Settled
- Regional and National Speaker
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Realtors Institute
- Leading Edge Society - Top 4% Nationwide 1982-1990
- Inner Circle - Merrill Lynch's Highest Award 1985 -1990
- Chairman's Circle & President's Circle - Top 1% Nationwide Prudential's Highest Award
- Inducted Into RE/MAX Hall of Fame - 2008
Behind Jackie's quiet confidence you'll find a caring professional always working for you and our family's goals and aspirations. Consistently ranked in the top one percent of agents nationwide. Jackie has received numerous honors that signify her dedication to the customer. But while her knowledge of the market, technical skills and tenacity have received nationwide acclaim; it's her optimistic outlook, dedication and competence that those who know Jackie appreciate most about her. Her sense of teamwork, unlimited energy and attention to detail are always on your side.
Jackie graduated from Bucknell University with a bachelor's degree in education and a master's counseling in four years. She used her degrees teaching kindergarten and middle school math while her kids were growing up, and received the Outstanding Teacher Award for the American School System in Europe. Today, Jackie remains a teacher at heart - whether serving the community by instructing adult education or helping young children learn basic math - she makes a difference. Nationwide, she instructs the best of American's real estate professionals and, because of her extensive real estate background, she is often quoted by local media on trends and market forces.
Education, both as a student and as a teacher, continues to play an important part in Jackie's real estate career. She is continually taking courses to advance her technical skills. For her, real estate is an educational process.
"Whether you're selling or buying, my job is to help you look at all the possible options so you can make educated decisions: Then I work to implement them."
To sell your property, it takes careful planning and experience!
Jackie and her Team will:
1. Prepare C.M.A (Competitive Market Analysis)
2. Completely familiarize ourselves and our office with the property.
3. Suggest and advised you as to any changes you might want to make in your property to make it even more marketable.
4. Enter property into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
5. Hire professional photographer to take 2 pictures for MLS.
6. Where permissible, install Post Sign on the property with all appropriate riders:
a. Use directional signs where permissible.
b. Use brochure box on post sign if desired.
7. Place lockbox on property.
8. Introduce property at company sales meeting.
9. Prepare quality brochure for the property and color mini-flyers which are distributed to agents and prospective buyers.
10. Promote your property to every person we come in contact with on a daily basis.
11. Contact ALL prospects that are interested in your home.
12. Follow-up on all showing with feedback on every showing to the Seller on a 2 week basis.
13. Provide complete written status reports to the Seller on a monthly basis.
14. When showing properties always show our listings first!
15. Qualify any potential buyer and assist with procuring financing.
16. Submit into company advertising program which includes internet.
17. Work full time, all the time and prospect daily.
18. Always continue to learn and grow as an agent, thus staying on the leading edge of new ideas to get you the best results.
19. Meet with the Seller at our office once every six weeks to discuss market conditions and price.
20. Represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by the cooperating brokers and help in negotiation the best possible price and terms for you.
21. Deliver your CHECK at the closing.
Whatever your real estate needs may be, call Jackie Allen today.
Experience Excellence in Action for yourself.